The course is designed to acquire the experience needed to implement high-performing, scalable, and secure transactional web-based applications, as well as gain an in-depth understanding of how to integrate JPA and EJB with modern web technologies, and how Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) offers a simple and comprehensive approach to building state-of-the-art enterprise applications.The course begins with an examination of common architectural best-practices and patterns, then addresses Java Servlets, JSP and Filters. Building on architectural and design aspects, the course then examines proper packaging and deployment techniques, including an in-depth study of WAR files (Web Archive files). This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in Core Java. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- Candidate will be able to build robust, data-driven web applications by integrating key components of JavaEE
- Create dynamic, session-managed, data-driven web applications with servlets.
- Implement the MVC design pattern for Java web applications.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics),MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12
Lecture 1. 13
Lecture 1. 14
Lecture 1. 15
Lecture 1. 16