The course is designed to uses collaborative discussions and hands-on labs to examine Java development best-practices, Java design patterns, object-oriented design patterns, and other principles outlined in the Effective Java book. The course also covers coding standards, documentation standards, and best practices in the Java Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in Core Java. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- Candidate will be able to build Java Desktop Application by using Java AWT, Swing and Database connectivity.
- Candidate will be able to practise General Java Programming rules and Coding Standards.
- You will be able to plan effective strategies for working with and managing exceptions and errors.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12
Lecture 1. 13
Lecture 1. 14