In this course, you will gain the programming skills needed to create Windows applications using the C# language. You will review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details. Using the knowledge and skills from training, you will build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5. With this training course, you will obtain practical experience using C# and learn how to leverage the .NET Framework Library to quickly produce production-level programs. Use of C# in all three tiers is discussed (user interface, business logic and data access) with focus on proper object-oriented coding.This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in Object Oriented programming language. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- Developing C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework by using the Object-Oriented concept of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Structure of C# programs, language syntax, and implementation details
- Managing the lifetime of objects and controlling resources
- Integrating Visual C# Code with Dynamic Languages and COM Components.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12
Lecture 1. 13
Lecture 1. 14
Lecture 1. 15