This course will teach you to program the C language from the ground up. You will learn everything from the very fundamentals of programming right through to the complexities of pointers, addresses and File IO. This course also covers the C Programming language essentials such as Programming techniques, decision making statements, iterations, functions and array along with Data Structure.This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in ‘C’ programming language. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- You will learn the Logic Building concept, Flow Chart and the fundamentals of programming.
- Understand the special features of C: pointers, header files, null-terminated strings, buffers, IO.
- Develop simple console-based programs using C language with features like decision making statements, loops, functions & array along with using Structure, Pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/BTech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA, BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA, DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12