The course is designed to impart the hands-on experience on application development for the Android Development using the Java Programming Language and the Eclipse Development Environment. This course will include basic application development including use of the Android phone camera, geolocation tools, and playing audio and video files. This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- By the end of this training program you will become proficient in Android app development, gain a thorough understanding of Android Architecture.
- You will be able to build and publish your own Android Apps in the Google Play Store.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities.
Mini Eligibility criteria:
BE/B Tech/M Sc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10