This course will cover the Big Data Analytics process involved in storing, processing and managing Big Data – both structured an unstructured data, as well as the data analytics layer on top of Big Data systems. This course is for those new to data analytics and interested in understanding Big Data. It is for those who want to become conversant with the terminology and the core concepts behind big data problems, applications, and systems.It provides an introduction to one of the most common frameworks, Hadoop, that has made big data analysis easier and more accessible — increasing the potential for data to transform our world!This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in Java programming language and any database knowledge. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- After completing this program, you would have acquired advanced skills in Big Data and you would be thoroughly ready for the promising Big Data job market.
- Candidate will be able to explain the V’s of Big Data (volume, velocity, variety, veracity, valence, and value) and why each impacts data collection, monitoring, storage, analysis and reporting.
- You will be able to describe the Big Data landscape including examples of real world big data problems including the three key sources of Big Data: people, organizations, and sensors.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10