The course is designed to provides a comprehensive and practical hands-on introduction to developing Web applications using ASP.NET and Visual Studio. It includes an introduction to ASP.NET MVC, a newer Web programming framework that incorporates use of the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. It also includes coverage of using ASP.NET AJAX to build rich client applications and the use of Web API to create HTTP services. The fundamentals of Web applications are reviewed, and a testbed is established for ASP.NET and Internet Information Services. The architecture of ASP.NET is outlined, including the role of compilation, the Page class and code-behind. Web Forms are introduced, including server controls, view state, life cycle, and the event model. Request/response HTTP programming using ASP.NET is covered. This course is designed for experienced application developers and architects responsible for Web applications in a Microsoft environment.This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in C#.Net and ASP.Net. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- Acquire a working knowledge of Web application development using Web Forms and Visual Studio.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the philosophy and architecture of Web application using ASP.Net
- Optimize an ASP.Net web application using configuration, security and caching. Access database using ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Data Model.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/MSc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12
Lecture 1. 13