The course is designed to understand the MVC architectural pattern, build forms with server side and client-side validation by using powerful jQuery plug-ins. This course also covers entity framework to query and update data and how to implement CRUD operations. Candidate will be able to implement authentication and authorization using ASP.NET Web API. This course is intended for students who have some prior programming experience in C#.Net and ASP.Net. At the end of the course candidate will avail the certificate of course completion.
- Candidate will be able to Understand the ASP.NET MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in various enterprise applications.
- Creating model using Entity Framework Approaches; Validate the Model classes, create MVC Controllers and Action Filters.
- Develop rich and responsive web applications by implementing WEB API and Security.
- Industry Endorsed – Cutting-edge curriculum designed and delivered in collaboration with leading Industries experts.
- Case Study Based – Get hands-on with industry projects across domains and build a portfolio of demonstrable work.
- Blended Learning – Classroom training supplemented by practical session and industry projects/ internship.
- Placement Assurance – Get placed at leading firms with interview prep and opportunities
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
BE/B Tech/M Sc (IT/ computer Science / Electronics), MCA,BCA or equivalent of any of these. Degree holders with PGDCA,DOEACC A, B level, Diploma Computer Science, Electronics, or others with relevant experience and final year students also may apply.
Lecture 1. 1
Lecture 1. 2
Lecture 1. 3
Lecture 1. 4
Lecture 1. 5
Lecture 1. 6
Lecture 1. 7
Lecture 1. 8
Lecture 1. 9
Lecture 1. 10
Lecture 1. 11
Lecture 1. 12
Lecture 1. 13
Lecture 1. 14